Functions: Sales, Customer Service, Daily Shop Operations
This integral member of our Museum team will be responsible for day-to-day operations in the museum store. Responsibilities include:
- Imparting knowledge about the museum and its collection.
- Conducting sales transactions (cash handling)
- Receiving and shipping merchandise
- Maintaining the work environment
- Assisting with various customer service activities
- Applicants must have sales experience.
- General knowledge of computer operations and experience working with a point of sale (POS) system required.
- Knowledge and interest in art are preferred.
- Must have flexibility in schedule including weekends, holidays and evenings when required.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to Susan.Gauthier@TampaMuseum.org. No phone calls, please.