All Members and Patrons receive:
- FREE admission
- Members-only previews of exhibitions
- Discounts on classes and select programs
- 10% discount at the Guilders and Florida Communications Group Museum Store
- 10% discount at Sono Café
- and more!
- Vote annually on the acquisition of artwork(s) proposed by Museum curators
- Invitations to special programs on the art market, connoisseurship and collecting with leading art world experts, influencers and collectors
- Experience exclusive access and behind-the-scenes information to learn about art market trends and events
- Opportunity to travel with a curator to art world events, meet artists, and view artworks suggested for purchase
- Opportunity to request passes to select national and international art fairs
- Individual Membership for yourself or to give as a gift
The Museum offers a variety of underwriting opportunities for exhibitions, educational programs, and special events. Sponsorship benefits vary depending on level of support and can be tailored to meet individual organizational needs.
Contribute to the Tampa Museum of Art’s future by planning for a special kind of gift. Although cash contributions are greatly appreciated, there are other creative and flexible options that can benefit you and the Museum.
The general object and purpose of the Tampa Museum of Art Foundation, Inc. is to raise, receive and maintain funds of real property or personal property, or both, and to distribute and administer the funds, including any income or interest generated therefrom, exclusively for the benefit of Tampa Museum of Art, Inc.