Introducing Tampa Museum of Art’s
Who we are:
We, the Tampa Museum of Art’s Youth Council, strive to engage, educate, and excite youth in arts.
We, the Tampa Museum of Art’s Youth Council, are dedicated to diversity, equality, opportunity, creativity, community, and discovery.
What we do:
We, the Tampa Museum of Art’s Youth Council, strive to create an accessible museum environment in which youths in our community can express themselves artistically.
Now Accepting Applications
Want to be a part of the Tampa Museum of Art Youth Council? Join us for the 2017/18 school year to be part of the art loving fun! The Youth Council plans programs and events for teens at the Museum. During the 2016/17 school year they presented the Fall High School Art Exhibition, two Make Your Mark events, the 1st annual Young Director’s Film Festival, and Teen Night at the Museum. Apply now to be a part of the select team of 12 Council members that decides the programs for the 2017/18 school year.
To be part of this amazing team, you should be:
- enrolled in high school during the 2017/18 school year
- passionate about art, teen engagement, museums, creativity, and/or leadership
- available for Summer Session 2017 (Tuesdays and Wednesdays in June from 9a-5p)
- able to get to and from the Museum for meetings and events
- willing to commit to Summer Session 2017 and twice monthly meetings during the school year
For more information or if you have questions contact the Youth Council at email@example.com.
Complete your application now!
Applications close April 30th.
Tampa Museum of Art
Youth Council and Teen Programs are sponsored by: