- This event has passed.
Children’s Board Free Family Day: Reflection and Gratitude
December 3 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Visit the Tampa Museum of Art for free on Saturday, December 3!
Children’s Board Free Family Day at Tampa Museum of Art welcomes families to take part in a day of Reflection and Gratitude as we near the end of the year. Enjoy art making projects, music, performances, gallery activities, refreshments, and more, all inspired by the Museum’s exhibitions.
This Children’s Board Free Family Day, TMA will be collecting food and toys for the Metropolitan Ministry to distribute. If you would like to contribute, please bring a nonperishable food item and/or new unwrapped toy to donate.
Schedule of events
- 11a-4p: Artmaking in the Golding Scher and PNC Family Classrooms
- 11a: Storytime in the Galleries
- 11:30a: Family Yoga on the Terrace
- 12p: Art and Reflection in the Galleries
- 2p: Storytime in the Galleries
- 3p: Art and Reflection in the Galleries
Additional activities coming soon!
Volunteers needed! Volunteer with us at this event.
Children’s Board Free Family Days are funded by: